OME BP51 – 2″ Suspension Lift
’10-Current 4Runner with KDSS
Use tabs to step through component selections.
The Old Man Emu (OME) BP51 kit is supplied with the newest generation of internal bypass coil overs and shocks from OME. The shocks offer adjust-ability of both the rebound and compression stroke of the shocks. The front coil-overs can be adjusted for pre-load to achieve variable height for the front of the vehicle depending on load.
The total lift achieved with this lift is about 2″. Compatible with vehicles fitted with KDSS
Adjustable upper control arms are highly suggested.
- Reduced body roll
- Minimize suspension bottoming
- Less vehicle sag when loaded
- Improved vehicle control
- Benefits apply for both on and off pavement
- IMPORTANT: Spring rates must be selected based upon the current weight of the vehicle (stock or aftermarket armor), not in anticipation of weight. Selecting spring rates for anticipation of added weight will create drivability issues.
- Use tabs to step through component selections – certain optional parts and / or discounts will appear once all selections are entered. Please carefully review configuration before placing your order.
- Certain parts show discounted pricing when complete kits are purchased.