OME Sport – 3″ Suspension Lift
’07 to Current Tundra
Use tabs to step through component selections.
The OME 3″ Sport suspension kit for the 2nd Gen Tundra replaces the complete suspension. Consist of new front struts with coils, and rear spring with shocks.
Adjustable front upper control arms are suggested for proper alignment.
- Reduced body roll
- Minimize suspension bottoming
- Less vehicle sag when loaded
- Improved vehicle control
- Benefits apply for both on and off pavement
- IMPORTANT: Spring rates must be selected based upon the current weight of the vehicle (stock or aftermarket armor), not in anticipation of weight. Selecting spring rates for anticipation of added weight will create drivability issues.
- Use tabs to step through component selections – certain optional parts and / or discounts will appear once all selections are entered. Please carefully review configuration before placing your order.
- Certain parts show discounted pricing when complete kits are purchased.