SLEE – Deluxe Formed SliderSteps – ’22+ Tundra
- American made frame mounted bolt on design
- Unmatched class leading design with exceptional strength
- Unmatched five (5) leg support system per slider for strength
- SLEE proprietary mounting system that attaches to existing frame openings (no welding or cutting)
- Easy entry step design with included anti-slip tread plates
- 7GA (3/16″) Steel Construction – High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA)
- 4-step Powder Coating – Includes layer of zinc rich epoxy primer and black textured finish
- Compatible with CrewMax vehicles with 5.5ft bed
- Compatible with Slee Slider LED Light Kit – sold separately
- 1/2″ Rivet Nut Tool required for installation – sold separately
- High quality hardware kit included with installation instructions
Out of Stock
Email when back in stock
Search all Products by Vehicle
The Slee Deluxe Formed SliderSteps for the Tundra is a fully functional step, but also a rock slider at the same time. The sliders are manufactured out of High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) 7GA (3/16″) laser cut steel plate. HSLA has nearly twice the strength and impact resistance of general purpose mild steel (A1011 and A36). 30-36ksi Yield strength vs 50ksi yield strength minimum. The main body of the slider is formed as a single piece.
The sliders feature inset steps that are positioned for easy entry into the vehicle. Tread plates are bolted to the steps and are designed with anti slip features. The tread plates are coated in extra grip powder coating.
The sliders bolt to the frame using a center frame flange that attached to the vehicle frame in the vertical and horizontal plane. The frame flange is attached to the slider body with three welded on legs. On the driver side the flange is attached to the bottom using 1/2″ Rivet Nuts that are installed into the bottom of the frame rail. On the passenger side it attached to existing holes in the frame that have captured nuts installed. On the vertical plate the flanges are bolted on with a proprietary mounting system that utilizes existing holes in the frame. a 1/2″ Rivet nut tools is required and sold separate.
The front and rear legs of the slider are welded to the slider body and attaches to the vehicle with mounting brackets. The front leg attaches with a bolt that threads into a nut plate as well as an gusset bracket that bolts to the leg and frame. This requires a single hole per side to be drilled. The gusset provides additional strength, but can be left off if the user chooses not to drill the hole.
The rear leg bolts on with a bracket system that attaches to existing holes on the frame.
The sliders are finished with textured powder coat finish. The pre-treatment includes baking to remove all oil, phosphate washing, sandblasting and coated with a two layer coating consisting of zinc rich primer and textured top coat.
|99 × 38 × 16 in
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|2022 - 2023