SLEE – Catalytic Converter Theft Deterrent Guards
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Supplied with Tamper Proof Hardware
- Requires Slee SOK2001 Skid Plate System to install
- Serves as theft deterrent by obstructing access the front-most catalytic converters to dissuade thiefs to cut the exhaust
- Large vent holes for heat dissipation
- Requires drilling on SOK2001 Skid Plate Systems
- Compatible with LX 570, up to 2015. SOK2079 required for 2016-2021 LX 570
Search all Products by Vehicle
The Slee theft deterrent guards are designed to be an add-on purchase to the SOK2001 Skid plate system for the 200 Series Land Cruiser and LX570. The guards are designed to bolt to the skid plates and obstruct access to cut the exhaust system to remove the catalytic converters.
The rearmost catalytic converter is still accessible however with the guards installed it would not be able to cut the front easily thus preventing removal of the catalytic converters.
These guards and not designed to be a 100% theft proof system but will significantly delay the effort and hopefully the thief would move on to the next vehicle.
Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel the are supplied with tamper proof hardware. The installation requires the holes to be drilled. Future versions of the SOK2001 will be supplied with holes already present.
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|2008 - 2015
|Land Cruiser 200 Series
|2008 - 2021