SLEE – Short OE Replacement Billet Battery Terminals – Set
- Securely connect accessory circuits on stock 24/27F batteries
- Billet machined from Buss Bar aluminum
- Tin coated for maximum corrosion protection
- Special machined ends to fit most late model Toyota OE battery connections
- Designed to work with stock sized batteries or auxiliary batteries in dual battery setups (Group 34, 35 and Interstate
75DT Series batteries)
- Negative terminal has one 3/8″-16 treaded hole to install negative post adapter (not included – not commonly used)
- Not compatible with batteries that have terminal posts and separate threaded studs
- Designed to fit around the maintenance caps of standard 24/27F batteries. If using a battery that has reversed terminals
to the factory battery, they will not fit around maintenance caps. Using a maintenance free battery will be required.
- 1 x Positive Terminal
- 1 x Negative Terminal
- Supplied with stainless steel hardware
- The Positive Post Terminal is tapered from 3/4″ to 11/16″
- The Negative Post Terminal is tapered from 11/16″ to 5/8″
Search all Products by Vehicle
The Slee Short OE replacement Billet Terminals are designed to be installed with on most late model Toyota vehicles as a replacement for the factory terminals. The terminals allow for installation of the Toyota OE battery connections directly to the terminals without modifications.
CNC machined from traditional Buss Bar aluminum. The aluminum is heavily used in the electrical industry to build large scale high current connecting gear. It’s more malleable, more conductive, and much less prone to cracking than traditional 6061-T6. For added corrosion resistance the terminals are Tin plated.
The holes for the battery posts are machined with small ridges (vs reaming) to help keep the terminal from slipping, rotating or loosening up.
The retention bolt has a coating that is 10x more resilient than the traditional clear zinc found on most mid to high strength fasteners.
In addition the terminals have metric threaded holes for the installation of additional circuits and include supplied stainless steel hardware.
The negative terminal has a 3/8″-16 hole threaded for the installation of a negative terminal adapter.