SLEE – Billet Battery Terminals – Set
- Securely connect accessory circuits on Group 31 Batteries (Requires Slee Tray Upgrade)
- Billet machined from Buss Bar aluminum
- Tin coated for maximum corrosion protection
- Specifically machined ends to fit Toyota OE battery connections for Land Cruiser 100, 200 & Tacoma (OE ring terminal
- Negative terminal has one 3/8″-16 treaded hole to install negative post adapter (not included – not commonly used)
- Negative Terminal has one small Button Head Allen for body ground strap
- Designed to fit on Group 31 Batteries without raised maintenance caps (maintenance free battery will be required)
- Compatible with Interstate 31P-AGM7, Interstate 31P-MHD & Odyssey PC2150T Batteries (Other Group 31 Batteries
likely compatible – compare specs to three models provided)
- 1 x Positive Terminal
- 1 x Negative Terminal
- Supplied with stainless steel hardware
Optional Parts (sold separately)
• 1 x Positive Terminal Cover (snap to fit w/ retention clip)
Out of Stock
Email when back in stock
Search all Products by Vehicle
The Slee Billet Terminals are CNC machined from traditional Buss Bar aluminum. The aluminum is heavily used in the electrical industry to build large scale high current connecting gear. It’s more malleable, more conductive, and much less prone to cracking than traditional 6061-T6. For added corrosion resistance the terminals are Tin plated.
The retention bolt has a coating that is 10x more resilient than the traditional clear zinc found on most mid to high strength fasteners.
They are designed to be installed with our Slee group 31 battery tray / on 100 / 200 series Land Cruisers. The terminals allow for installation of the Toyota OE battery connections directly to the terminals without modifications.
In addition the terminals have metric threaded holes for the installation of additional circuits and include supplied stainless steel hardware.
The negative terminal has a 3/8″-16 hole threaded for the installation of a negative terminal adapter.