SLEE – SliderSteps – ’16+ Tacoma
- Completely Bolt On
- 2″x3″ .120 wall main slider construction
- 1.75″ .120 wall round tube extensions
- SliderSteps™ provide secure footing for reaching roof and or entering /exiting the vehicle
- Designed to fully support vehicles weight or be used as a Hi-lift jacking point
- Step Insert textured for traction when wet
- Black Powder coat finish
- High quality hardware installation kit
- Does not fit double cab long bed vehicles
Search all Products by Vehicle
The Slee SliderSteps for the 2016+ Tacoma’s (3rd Gen) consist of a 2″x3″ (.120 wall) rectangular tube with four 2″ x 2″ legs per Slider. Support legs attach to a 3/16″ thick ‘L shaped’ frame plate that covers the side and bottom of the frame. This flange allows hardware to be installed into existing threaded locations on the frame. The side plate is secured to the frame using 1/2″ Grade 8 hardware and custom thick washers.
The front end of the SliderSteps are secured by angled plate that attaches directly to the factory cross-member.
To furthermore secure the StepSliders to the frame, additional holes can be drilled. Utilizing counter sunk bolts, this achieves a completely ‘flush’ bottom profile.
The ‘Step Insert’ is textured for additional grip when wet. The ‘oblong’ holes in the step insert allows for easy cleaning of snow or mud. All Slider components are powder coated with a four step process for the ultimate resiliency. The sliders are supplied with a complete high quality hardware kit and installation instructions.
|Dimensions||81 × 38 × 16 in|
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|Toyota||Tacoma||2016 - 2023|