SLEE – SliderSteps -’05-15 Tacoma
- Completely Bolt On
- 2″ x 3″ .120 wall main slider
- 1.75″ .120 wall round tube extensions
- SliderSteps™ provide secure footing for reaching roof or entering /exiting vehicle
- Designed to fully support vehicles weight or be used as a Hi-lift jacking point
- Skid-Resistant Powder coat finish
- High quality hardware installation kit included.
- Does not fit double cab long bed vehicles
Search all Products by Vehicle
The Slee SlidersSteps for the 2005-15 Tacoma’s consist of a 2″ x 3″ (.120 wall) rectangular tube with four 2″ x 2″ legs. The legs attach to a 3/16″ thick “L shaped” frame plate that covers the side and bottom of the frame. This specific flange allows hardware to be installed in the existing threaded locations on the frame. The side plate is secured to the frame in five spots using 1/2″ Grade 8 bolts. These bolts are matched to multiple 2″ square plates on the inside of the frame.
The front end of the SliderSteps is secured by an angled plate that attaches directly to the factory cross-member.
To further secure the SliderSteps to the frame, four additional holes can be drilled (per slider). Supplied with a complete high quality hardware kit the countersunk bolts can be installed for a total of 10 fasteners per slider. Utilizing the counter sunk bolts and “L shaped” frame flanges allows for a completely flush bottom profile.
A “Slider Step Plate” is fully serviceable and is textured for additional grip once wet. The oblong holes in the step plate allow for easy cleaning. All Slider components are powder coated for the ultimate resiliency.
|Dimensions||81 × 38 × 16 in|
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|Toyota||Tacoma||2005 - 2015|