Search all Products by Vehicle
Slee reservoir shocks are custom designed to be a direct bolt-in for many late model Toyota 4WD’s. Applications include Land Cruiser, Tacoma, 4Runners and Lexus Models. These shocks are build for us by one of the leading shock manufacturers in the off-road racing industry with many years of experience in the desert racing circuit.
Shocks are a mono tube rebuild able shocks with a reservoirs to achieve exceptional cooling to prevent shock fade when covering large distances on rough roads. The reservoir configuration is determined by application for optimum installation ease.
- Honed I. D. bodies
- O. D. is zinc plated with clear powder coating
- Black anodized aerospace grade aluminum billet components
- 7/8” diameter 17-4 stainless steel hard chrome shafts
- Precision engineered 7075 billet pistons
- Fully tunable alloy valve shims to optimize ride quality for your specific application
- Custom valving available
- Teflon coated bronze wear-bands have a overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Disogrin shaft wiper seals are standard
- High quality Tough cover hoses to resist abrasion
- Aluminum hard coat anodized reservoirs
- Premium urethane bump stops are a standard feature
- Supplied with all bushings and hardware.
A 2.5″ body with a disc based valving system that can be tailored to your specific vehicle. Nitrogen charging is done through a schrader valve on the reservoir.
The 80/100 Series Land Cruisers bottom eyelets use a factory style bushing for easy replacement and noise free operation.
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|1998 - 2007
|Land Cruiser 100 Series
|1998 - 2007