SLEE – High Steer Arm – ’91-97 Land Cruiser – Left Side
- Sold individually
- Left Side Arm (US Driver Side)
- Recommended to be used in double shear application with Toyota OE Lower arm (Toyota Part No. 45612-60070)
- Hardware not included
- Install Requires the hardware below (or equivalent):
- Toyota knuckle stud – Part No: 90126-12005 (x6)
- Toyota knuckle cone washer – Part No: 42323-60020 (x6)
- Toyota knuckle flat washer – Part No: 90201-12019 (x6)
- Toyota knuckle nut – Part No: 94115-71200 (x6)
Search all Products by Vehicle
The Slee Off-Road Hi-Steer arms were developed as a reliable steering solution for swapping 80 series front axles into rock buggies, or building custom suspension and steering setups on dedicated trail vehicles. This is not intended as a steering upgrade for street driven vehicles.
The arms are machined from billet 1018 CRS. The arms replace the top trunion bearing cap, and mount using Toyota studs and cone washers. A threaded bung, made from 1045 CRS, is welded into the original ABS hole allowing for a third mounting location.
Double shear steering is obtained by using the lower left side steering arm from a right hand drive axle. Steering arms are machined to accept safety washers and drilled for 5/8” rod ends. The stock steering arm front tapered holes need to be drilled to 5/8″. Grade 8 5/8” bolts are used to link the upper and lower steering arms with rod ends and spacers between arms (not supplied with arms).
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|Lexus||LX 450||1996 - 1997|
|Toyota||Land Cruiser 80 Series||1991 - 1997|