DuroBumps – Bump Stop Kit – REAR – 100 Series/LX 470 & 80 Series/LX 450
- Multi-durometer design helps to cushion suspension impacts
- Fits all 91-07 80 and 100 Series rear frame locations
- For use with stock vehicle height up to 2.5” lift height
- Replace worn or damaged bump stops on 91-07 models
- Taller than factory units engaging sooner in suspension travel
- Will not compress further then OE bump stop to ensure suspension and shock safety
- 100% bolt in – Includes new hardware
Search all Products by Vehicle
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit—no modifications needed.
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load when the suspension bottoms out. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving your critical suspension components from excessive wear and service intervals to the shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed to fit specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers required.
- Silent engagement – unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps, insuring a strong, secure fit.
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|Lexus||LX 450||1996 - 1997|
|Lexus||LX 470||1998 - 2007|
|Toyota||Land Cruiser 100 Series||1998 - 2007|
|Toyota||Land Cruiser 80 Series||1991 - 1997|