DuroBumps – Bump Stop Kit – REAR – ’05+ Tacoma
- Multi-durometer design helps to cushion suspension impacts
- For use with 2.5”+ lifted height only
- Integrated 2” bump stop spacer – At full compressed height product is 2” longer then OE, equivalent to adding 2” spacer block to OE bump stops
- Helps fit oversized tires, protects long travel shocks
- Replace worn or damaged bump stops
- Taller than factory units engaging sooner in suspension travel
- 100% bolt in – Includes new hardware
Search all Products by Vehicle
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit—no modifications needed.
- Two inch reduced wheel up travel – Reduces wheel up travel by 2 inches compared to OEM to accommodate larger shocks, tires and custom applications.
- Reduced tire rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells and reduced driveshaft contact on the OEM gas tank skid.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load when the suspension bottoms out. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving your critical suspension components from excessive wear and service intervals to the shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed to fit specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers required.
- Silent engagement – unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps, insuring a strong, secure fit.
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|Toyota||Tacoma||2005 - 2023|