ARB Recovery Point – 200 Series LC/LX 570 – each
- Constructed from high grade steel and featuring a long slot design for a side-angled pull, the recovery point has been specifically designed for your vehicle
- Unique, long slot design allows bow shackle to rotate for angled recovery (up to the maximum turn angle of vehicle front wheels)
- Designed to maintain maximum clearance under vehicle and is positioned above the lowest point of your vehicle
- Recovery eye manufactured from 350 grade 20mm plate for maximum strength and durability
- Finished in a hard-wearing red powder coat for maximum visibility
- High tensile bolts
- Compatible with fleet vehicle OH&S requirements
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Kit includes illustrated fitting instructions
Search all Products by Vehicle
An ARB recovery point for your vehicle can address the issues surrounding generic tow points and their unsuitability for a range of recovery situations. These issues include questionable and untested mounting locations, confusion regarding the selection of rated shackles and straps, and the inability of generic tow points to safely handle stresses generated by an angled pull during vehicle recovery.
Each ARB recovery point includes an engineered ‘Recovery Train’ in which each vehicle specific recovery point is rated for use with a 4.75t rated bow shackle and 8000kg snatch strap. For peace of mind and safety, ARB recovery points are a reliable solution.
|15 × 10 in
If unsure, please confirm compatibility before ordering.
|Land Cruiser 200 Series
|2008 - 2021