Ordering / Shipping / Warranty
Last Updated: February 20, 2020
- PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY, RETURN, AND REFUND POLICIES PRIOR TO ORDERING.
- BY PLACING YOUR ORDER EITHER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND POLICIES.
- Not all products are available for on-line ordering. When no ADD TO CART is show, please contact us directly to purchase. Some items require freight quotes and some items requires consultation with a sales person. In those cases, please call our Toll Free number (1-888-4X4-SLEE) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICES / PAYMENT
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Slee Off Road reserves the right to cancel orders and void / refund card charges if we discover a price discrepancy or price / quantity discrepancies of any product / bundle or kit offered on the site.
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover)
- All gift cards issued by a major Credit Card Company must be registered to your actual shipping address
- Please ensure your current billing/shipping address is current with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us. If the incorrect billing address is entered the transaction will be declined. Your bank may place a hold on these funds even though our system declined the order.
- Orders may be delayed if fraud is suspected, and you may be asked to provide additional information and/or proof of identification.
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
- Relative to the item purchased we’ll ship LTL Freight or UPS. All UPS packages ship No Signature Required. Shipping will only be done to customers billing or certified shipping address of the credit card used. A tracking number(s) will be provided through email.
- We strive to ship orders within 48 business hours of receiving payment / order.
- NO guarantees are made on delivery dates or shipping dates. Shipping times do not include the day of the shipment, holidays, or weekends
- Any shipping rates quoted for either ground or freight international orders only include the transportation charges. Any brokerage fees, duties taxes or any other fees levied at the point of importation has to be paid by the customer.
- Refusing a delivery or returning a package due to refusing to pay the fees associated with the importation will result in the customer paying all return freight costs of the shipment.
CANCELLED / CHANGED ORDERS
- All orders that are cancelled after processing or if packaged for shipment will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Changing orders after the order has been packaged can be subjected to additional shipping costs and/or be processed as a new order.
- If the order has already been picked up by the shipping company, it will require the purchaser to return the product(s) at the purchasers expense.
- If packages are refused at the time of delivery, the purchaser will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from return credit.
- By clicking the confirm order button you are authorizing the above total to be billed to your card and the sale is final, NO CREDITS OR CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
CONCEALED DAMAGE / PRODUCT LOSS
Our shipping department takes extra to pack each order. However, in the unfortunate case you’re your order has been damaged or mishandled by the courier please contact our customer service department for assistance. If the packaging appears damaged on the outside, you have the right to refuse the goods. Please open and inspect all contents once you’ve received your order. We must be notified of any damage or other issues within two days of receipt. In order to serve you better, we also request that you also inspect all of your products for obvious defects / blemishes.
If concealed damage or loss is discovered please contact us immediately at 888 494-7533. Also, please make every attempt to leave the package, package materials and its contents as you found them when you first discovered the damage.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all items being returned. Please contact our sales staff to obtain an RMA number and to obtain details regarding your return.
- RMA numbers can only be requested within 15 day of receiving the order.
- We’re happy to accept returns on any new, uninstalled items that have all the original packaging once an RMA has been issued.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- The purchaser is responsible for all Shipping and handling charges.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept returns on items that have been used, installed or that aren’t in resalable condition.
- Items must be received within 15 days of the issue date of the RMA Number
- Electronic parts cannot be returned
- You may use any carrier you choice for return shipping. Slee Off Road will not be responsible for any returns lost in transit, damaged in shipment, or any return that does not have a signed Proof of Delivery. We suggest you to use a carrier that offers package tracking.
- Return products should be insured for damaged or loss during transit.
- All packages have to be marked with the RMA number to ensure accurate processing.
700 Pine Ridge Road
Golden CO 80403
- If any product proves to be defective within 30 days from the original purchase date please contact our customer service department immediately. If returned merchandise proves to be defective we will ship a replacement to you at our expense. An RMA number is required for all returns. Please contact our staff to obtain an RMA number and to obtain details regarding your return. Warranty
- Slee Off Road stands behind the products that we sell and manufacture. Slee Off-Road guarantees all parts free from defects for one year from the original purchase date. All warranties aren’t transferable and only apply to original purchaser of the product
- The warranty does not cover products for finish, corrosion, alterations and/or installations upon vehicles to which the parts are not intended for.
- All Third Party products are covered by their original manufacturers warranty.
- In some instances, due to the nature of these products and the conditions they endure it may not be possible to warranty or guarantee certain products
- All returns will be processed within 48 hours of receiving in most cases
- Refunds carry a minimum restocking fee of 15% from the original purchase price.
- Returned items must be unused, non-installed, new, and in sale-able condition.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Refunds can take up to 10 business days appear on your account.
- Only original purchaser’s credit card can be refunded.