“Join the best in the Toyota / Lexus 4WD Outfitting Business! Slee is Hiring!”
Full time salaried positions, Regular business hours, Monday to Friday
- Benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Product discounts
- IRA matching (qualification required)
Warehouse Fulfillment Associate:
Pay: $36,000 – $40,000 per year DOE
Summary of the Warehouse Fulfillment Associate role:
The Fulfillment Department is responsible for receiving, processing, and shipping hundreds of product SKUs ranging from small electrical components through large multi-piece bumper assemblies. The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate is the most junior role within the department, focusing on processing products and shipping the most basic orders.
Details on the Warehouse Fulfillment Associate role:
The primary focus of the role is on processing products. Slee Off-Road sells small-batch, custom-manufactured products that are “ready to install” meaning we include all necessary items a customer needs to install the product into their vehicle out of the box. This includes a varying combination of metal components, fasteners (bolts, washers, nuts) and installation instructions. The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for combing all the necessary metal components, fasteners and installations instructions needed to create a finished, sell-able product. The Associate will know exactly what components and in what quantity a product needs by utilizing a detailed component list provided by the Fulfillment Manager. Slee Off-Road produces a wide variety of products and thus the complexity of product processing will vary widely – some products may have as little as 2 individual components, some products may have hundreds of individual components.
The secondary responsibility of the Warehouse Fulfillment Associate will be to assist the Shipping Lead by shipping basic orders. This generally means packing and shipping 10 basic (one to two item) orders in the morning before transitioning to your primary responsibilities mentioned above for the remainder of the day.
- Qualifications for success:
- High attention to detail, ensuring our product kits contain the correct metal components, the correct type of fasteners, the quantity of fasteners, etc. This is critical to prevent costly losses associated with amending product kits that contain errors.
- High attention to quality, understanding that your efforts directly affect our customer’s perception of our products and thus our company’s long-term success.Ability to operate independently & outside of direct supervision;
- Managing your own time during the day to meet or exceed your daily/weekly expectations.