“Join the best in the Toyota / Lexus 4WD Outfitting Business! Slee is Hiring!”
Full time salaried positions, Regular business hours, Monday to Friday
- Benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Product discounts
- IRA matching (qualification required)
About Slee Off-Road:
Based in Golden, Colorado, Slee Off-Road is a retailer and manufacturer of Off-Road and Overlanding products for Toyota Trucks and SUVs. Our growing staff includes Salespersons, Technicians, Manufacturing employees and Fulfillment employees that work together to provide quality products and vehicle service to local and national customers alike.
Press Brake Operator:
Pay: $20-$30 per hour depending on experience.
Slee Off Road is a company that specializes in producing quality off road products for Toyota 4×4 vehicles. We have been in business for the last 20 years and are well known for the top-of-the-line products we produce for the market. Our lineup includes front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, skid plates, battery trays, compressor brackets and more. Our product line is growing so we need to grow our manufacturing abilities to match.
We are seeking team players who are looking for the unique challenges and opportunities associated with working in a medium-scale sheet metal manufacturing company. We seek to be as innovative in manufacturing as we are in product development. Successful candidates will thrive in a dynamic environment, strive to always be better, and wear many hats.
Our products are well known in the off-road market. There is a tremendous sense of pride seeing our products navigate America and the rest of the globe. People choose our products because they know they can depend on the quality we deliver. Join a team where the quality of your craftsmanship is on display for the world to see.
The manufacturing facility is in Arvada, Co. and has positions open:
Press Brake Operator
- Press brake operator are responsible for forming parts on a hydraulic press brake.
- Amongst the responsibilities above, they will be required to advise and work with design and manufacturing engineers.
- Execute proper set-up of press brake and correct tooling usage based on best practices.
- Complete 1st piece and in process inspections
- Inspect components and assemblies against documentation to ensure fit up and quality compliance.
- Document measurements and processes
- Collaborate with other manufacturing and office staff to accomplish business and product related projects
- Follow work instructions and document inconsistencies and/or potential cost savings
- Operate forklift
- Operate independently under established procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- CNC Press Brake Setup and Operation
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings. This includes basic dimensioning, welding callouts, and special operation notes
- Attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate in a team environment
- Self Motivating
- Physically able to lift 50lbs
- Previous press brake experience and professional references
- High School Diploma
Not required, but big pluses
- Additional education
- Passion for off-roading and/or auto industry
- All equipment provided.
- Company paid medical plan for employee
- Company paid dental plan for employee
- Retirement plan after qualifying time period
- Paid Time Off
- Compensation negotiable depending on experience and performance
Please send resume, work history and compensation requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Following all applicable guidelines.
The E-Commerce Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of Slee Off-Road’s direct-to-consumer online store and supporting infrastructure. Along with the entire Fulfillment team, the E-Commerce Administrator is focused on providing the highest quality online purchasing experience to our customers as well as the highest quality employment experience to our fellow employees:
- Manage our online store infrastructure across the three programs required for operation:
- WooCommerce/WordPress (website)
- QuickBooks (inventory/accounting)
- Webgility (intermediary program that allows QuickBooks and WooCommerce to communicate)
- Execute the purchasing of online store inventory from our wholesalers via an automated purchasing system in QuickBooks
- Evaluate and modify the inventory levels of product to reflect current sales rates and trends
- Process orders from the online store for the Fulfillment team to ship
- Process payments from our online store into QuickBooks, our inventory/accounting software
- Provide Customer Service directly with our online store customers
- Execute updates and maintenance of the online store including but not limited to: Adding new products, adding new product images, creating new product categories, etc.
- Other tasks as needed by the operation
Preference given to candidates that have previous experience with WooCommerce, WordPress, QuickBooks and/or similar ERP platforms.
Business hours 8:30 to 5:30 M-F with a one-hour lunch
$52,000 which includes a base salary of $48,000 plus 100% Slee Off-Road paid annual Healthcare Premium for the employee (roughly $4,000+ cost, dependents can be added but are at the expense of the employee).
Health & Dental Insurance, 2 Weeks Paid Time Off & Product Discounts available after 90 days of employment. Matched IRA contribution available after 2 years of employment.
Warehouse Fulfillment Associate:
Pay: $36,000 – $40,000 per year DOE
Summary of the Warehouse Fulfillment Associate role:
The Fulfillment Department is responsible for receiving, processing, and shipping hundreds of product SKUs ranging from small electrical components through large multi-piece bumper assemblies. The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate is the most junior role within the department, focusing on processing products and shipping the most basic orders.
Details on the Warehouse Fulfillment Associate role:
The primary focus of the role is on processing products. Slee Off-Road sells small-batch, custom-manufactured products that are “ready to install” meaning we include all necessary items a customer needs to install the product into their vehicle out of the box. This includes a varying combination of metal components, fasteners (bolts, washers, nuts) and installation instructions. The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for combing all the necessary metal components, fasteners and installations instructions needed to create a finished, sell-able product. The Associate will know exactly what components and in what quantity a product needs by utilizing a detailed component list provided by the Fulfillment Manager. Slee Off-Road produces a wide variety of products and thus the complexity of product processing will vary widely – some products may have as little as 2 individual components, some products may have hundreds of individual components.
The secondary responsibility of the Warehouse Fulfillment Associate will be to assist the Shipping Lead by shipping basic orders. This generally means packing and shipping 10 basic (one to two item) orders in the morning before transitioning to your primary responsibilities mentioned above for the remainder of the day.
- Qualifications for success:
- High attention to detail, ensuring our product kits contain the correct metal components, the correct type of fasteners, the quantity of fasteners, etc. This is critical to prevent costly losses associated with amending product kits that contain errors.
- High attention to quality, understanding that your efforts directly affect our customer’s perception of our products and thus our company’s long-term success.Ability to operate independently & outside of direct supervision;
- Managing your own time during the day to meet or exceed your daily/weekly expectations.