“Join the best in the Toyota / Lexus 4WD Outfitting Business! Slee is Hiring!”
Full time salaried positions, Regular business hours, Monday to Friday
- Benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Product discounts
- IRA matching (qualification required)
About Slee Off-Road:
Based in Golden, Colorado, Slee Off-Road is a retailer and manufacturer of Off-Road and Overlanding products for Toyota Trucks and SUVs. Our growing staff includes Salespersons, Technicians, Manufacturing employees and Fulfillment employees that work together to provide quality products and vehicle service to local and national customers alike.
General Metal Fabricator / Designer
Our product line is growing so we need to grow our manufacturing abilities to match. We are seeking team players who are looking for the unique challenges and opportunities associated with working in a medium-scale sheet metal manufacturing company. We seek to be as innovative in manufacturing as we are in product development. Successful candidates will thrive in a dynamic environment, strive to always be better, and wear many hats.
The manufacturing facility is in Arvada, Co. and has positions open:
We are looking for a person that can joint our fabrication facility. Candidate should have Solidworks experience and be prepared to switch between design work and floor work. Training will be provided in laser cutting and press break operations and other general sheet metal operations of making automotive parts like bumpers, sliders, skid plates, etc.
- Solidworks sheet metal design experience
- Press break, laser or any other manufacturing skills with training.
- Complete 1st piece and in process inspections
- Inspect components and assemblies against documentation to ensure fit up and quality compliance.
- Document measurements and processes
- Collaborate with other manufacturing and office staff to accomplish business and product related projects
- Follow work instructions and document inconsistencies and/or potential cost savings
- Operate forklift
- Operate independently under established procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Sheet Metal Design
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings. This includes basic dimensioning, welding callouts, and special operation notes
- Attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate in a team environment
- Self Motivating
- Physically able to lift 50lbs
- Previous experience and professional references
- High School Diploma
Not required, but big pluses
- Additional education
- Passion for offroading and/or auto industry
- CO2 Laser cutter experience
- Press Brake Operating experience
- All equipment provided.
- Company paid medical plan for employee
- Company paid dental plan for employee
- Retirement plan after qualifying time period
- Paid Time Off
- Compensation negotiable depending on experience and performance
Please send resume, work history and compensation requirements.
Installer / Technician
We are seeking a vehicle Installer / Technician for Toyota Trucks and SUVs. The primary responsibility of the role will be as an installer of aftermarket components. The secondary responsibility of the role, depending on experience, will be as a technician performing vehicle maintenance and service. The includes but is not limited to:
- Installing vehicle suspensions, tires and alignments
- Installing aftermarket accessories including bumpers, skid plates, sliders etc.
- Install 12v systems, custom wiring and detailed interior modifications
- Performing vehicle maintenance and service
Qualifications for success:
- Some experience with automotive repair and service required
- 12v skills and aftermarket vehicle part knowledge desired
- Familiar with Toyota and Lexus product lines a plus
- High attention to detail, ensuring work is done to extremely high standard.
- High attention to quality, ensuring all jobs are delivered with 100% reliability.
- Ability to operate under direct supervision; but managing your own time and prioritizing tasks as needed.
- Ability to accept and accommodate urgent and non-scheduled customer needs
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace
$36,000 – $56,000 DOE. Compensation includes 100% Slee Off-Road paid annual Healthcare Premium for the employee (Roughly $4,000+ cost. Dependents can be added but are at the expense of the employee).
Health & Dental Insurance, 2 Weeks Paid Time Off & Product Discounts available after 90 days of employment. Matched IRA contribution available after 2 years of employment.
8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday with one hour lunch. Employees have paid days off on most major holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 – $56,000.00 per year
- 1 year
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required) with clean driving record