“Join the best in the Toyota / Lexus 4WD Outfitting Business! Slee is Hiring!”
Full time salaried positions, Regular business hours, Monday to Friday
- Benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Product discounts
- IRA matching (qualification required)
About Slee Off-Road:
Based in Golden, Colorado, Slee Off-Road is a retailer and manufacturer of Off-Road and Overlanding products for Toyota Trucks and SUVs. Our growing staff includes Salespersons, Technicians, Manufacturing employees and Fulfillment employees that work together to provide quality products and vehicle service to local and national customers alike.
Laser Cutter Operator
Our product line is growing so we need to grow our manufacturing abilities to match. We are seeking team players who are looking for the unique challenges and opportunities associated with working in a medium-scale sheet metal manufacturing company. We seek to be as innovative in manufacturing as we are in product development. Successful candidates will thrive in a dynamic environment, strive to always be better, and wear many hats.
The manufacturing facility is in Arvada, Co. and has positions open:
Laser Cutter operator is responsible for operating and maintaining Amada Laser cutter. Candidate would be required to load, cut parts, unload parts, deburr and process all aspect of parts cut by laser cutter.
Amongst the responsibilities above, they will be required to advise and work with design and manufacturing engineers.
- Execute proper set-up of laser cutter and usage based on best practices.
- Complete 1st piece and in process inspections
- Inspect components and assemblies against documentation to ensure fit up and quality compliance.
- Document measurements and processes
- Collaborate with other manufacturing and office staff to accomplish business and product related projects
- Follow work instructions and document inconsistencies and/or potential cost savings
- Operate forklift
- Operate independently under established procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Amada / other laser cutter Setup and Operation
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings. This includes basic dimensioning, welding callouts, and special operation notes
- Attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate in a team environment
- Self Motivating
- Physically able to lift 50lbs
- Previous experience and professional references
- High School Diploma
Not required, but big pluses
- Additional education
- Passion for offroading and/or auto industry
- All equipment provided.
- Company paid medical plan for employee
- Company paid dental plan for employee
- Retirement plan after qualifying time period
- Paid Time Off
- Compensation negotiable depending on experience and performance
Please send resume, work history and compensation requirements.
Production & Fabrication Associate: Entry-Level Role:
We are seeking someone to serve as an Entry-Level Production & Fabrication Associate in our Manufacturing Department. The primary responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assemble the installation kits for our manufactured products. Each of our manufactured products contains a specific list of installation hardware. You will be responsible for producing complete installation kits by pulling, counting and assembling all of the individual hardware components needed to create a complete kit.
- Assist with the shipping and receiving of products and product components
- Assist with the cleaning of our manufacturing facility
- Grow within the manufacturing team as determined by your output
- Assist with general fabrication processes when needed.
Qualifications for success:
- High attention to detail, ensuring installation kits are prepared with near perfect accuracy
- High attention to quality, ensuring installation kits are prepared with high quality and excellent presentation to the customer
- Ability to operate under indirect supervision; managing your own time and prioritizing tasks as needed.
- Ability to accept and accommodate urgent and non-scheduled needs
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace
Slee Off-Road prefers promoting from within. Entry-level employees with positive attitudes and quality output are typically promoted when positions are available.
$30,000 – $36,000 DOE. Compensation includes 100% Slee Off-Road paid annual Healthcare Premium for the employee (Roughly $4,000+ cost. Dependents can be added but are at the expense of the employee).
Health & Dental Insurance, 2 Weeks Paid Time Off & Product Discounts available after 90 days of employment. Matched IRA contribution available after 2 years of employment.
8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday with one hour lunch. Employees have paid days off on most major holidays.