1-888-4×4-SLEE, 303-278-8287 or email@example.com
NOTICE – COVID-19
Currently our showroom is still closed. We are taking appointments for consultations.
If you wish to make an appointment please call or email and we will set a date and time.
We will then meet you outside the building for the consultation.
IF WE CAN ASSIST WITHOUT PERSON TO PERSON CONTACT FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OUR CLIENTS, WE’D GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION.
This means we will dedicate time to you so that you have our full attention. We highly encourage a contactless interaction for the safety of our staff and clients. We provide the same quality interaction over the phone as in person.
Call or email us to make an appointment. 303-278-8287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sick or not feeling well – please do not interact with our staff or come to our facility. Please call or email us.
To make a Consultation or Service Appointment, call or email us now. We are here to help during normal business hours, 8:30AM – 5:30PM, M-F.
303-278-8287 / email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE A SERVICE APPOINTMENT WITH US PLEASE USE THE KEY DROP ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF OUR BUILDING. WE’LL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
- Our Shop remains open and fully functional to execute our appointment log.
- Our Technicians wear disposable gloves when test driving vehicles
- We’re disinfecting customers steering wheels, shifters, keys and door handles
- We’ll make arrangements with you (via email and or phone) to pick up any Will Call orders outside without any human contact – West Side of our building.
- We’ll be sending electronic copies of invoices instead of printing
- We’re asking those that enter our building (like UPS) to use hand sanitizer and not enter if they’re sick or are not feeling well and practice physical distancing.
- We’re disinfecting items in our offices and building routinely
Here’s what we are asking you to do:
- Please practice physical in when you must interact with our staff – remain at least 6 feet apart when conversing – no human contact (no handshakes, etc.)
- If you are sick or not feeling well – please do not interact with our staff or come to our facility. Please call or email us.
- If you have an appointment with us and are sick or don’t feel well, please stay home and reschedule via phone or email.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us – Thank you!