1998 UZJ100 - Solid Axle Swap
- SAS with Diamond housing using 80 Series Land Cruiser 9.5" rear diff
and 80 series front knuckles. Custom chromeoly
axle shafts and Newfield Heavy duty birfields.
- Marks 3:1 low range gears in transfercase.
- 5.29 gears with ARB lockers front and rear.
- Slee Off-Road 6" lift components as needed.
- 32 Spline rear axle shafts were converted to 6
on 5.5" lug pattern.
- Hi-steer using Slee Off-Road arms
and hydraulic assist steering using a PSC hipressure/volume
pump and ram.
- Protyotype front bumper - Warn M12000
winch with 3/8" MasterPull
rope. Wired with interior winch controls.
- Slee sliders and modified rear bumper.
- Enlarged front and rear wheelwells were to accomodate
- Interior cage that fits behind the dash.
- Custom belly pan
- African Outback touring drawer in the rear.
- Heavy duty rear control arms.
- Double Cardan front shaft.
- Adjustable front and rear panhards.
- Two new Yellow top Optima batteries connected in
parallel. No managment system, but there is an
interior fuse box and outlets in the rear that is
always hot (for a fridge).
See Karel Heavlicek's model of the Blue Berry